Our tailor-made content packages have been designed to give you the best chance at strengthening various aspects of your Dental School Application. Most of our applicants wish to gain the ultimate edge in the Admissions Process via our Full Comprehensive Package.
For further detail, please read below:
Option A: £150 Service
TWO drafts of your personal statement will be thoroughly deciphered, critiqued and corrected by our expert team of assessors. They will provide you with constructive feedback, suggestions and corrections of your statement, including grammar and spelling. The assessor assigned to your personal statement will guide you to constructing a Personal Statement that will be warmly received by all universities and their Dental Schools.
Option B: £299 Unlimited Service
UNLIMITED drafts of your personal statement will be thoroughly deciphered, critiqued and corrected by our expert team of assessors. Our assessors will be available for your assistance 7 days a week, and will offer their tailored experience to assist you in writing your statement. They will provide you with constructive feedback, suggestions and corrections of your statement, including content, grammar, spelling and writing style. The assessor assigned to your personal statement will take into full consideration your entire application and the universities you wish to apply to; in this way, you will be guided to tailor your Personal Statement to meet the exact specifications and requirements of your chosen universities, thus dramatically boosting your prospects of a successful application.
The Complete UCAT Guide: £349
(including practice questions, the answers and their explanations)
The UCAT is possibly one of the most underestimated sections of the Dental School application process. Candidates who fail to score well in the UCAT and do not meet the threshold requirements expected by their chosen Dental School will automatically be rejected from the process without an interview.
Therefore, it is essential that you prepare for the UCAT; our Complete UCAT Guide will dissect the 5 sections of the test, with thorough explanation and background information on what to expect and how to deal with the problems posed, followed by highly realistic and accurate test questions.
The answers to these questions will also be provided, along with a thorough explanation and breakdown of the reasoning behind them.
If you invest in the Full Comprehensive Package (see below), you will also be able to discuss these questions, and any other queries you may have, with one of our highly trained specialists via Whatsapp 24/7
Guidance on all 16 UK Dental Universities: £199
This section provides critical information about each university that offers a place for Dentistry in the UK. Each university and its respective city has crucial factors that you should consider prior to application, and this section offers the most exclusive content regarding each Dental School, including even the specific interview techniques AND QUESTIONS each University uses!
This section offers invaluable knowledge on the following categories for each university:
• Important facts, information and guidance about the university and city
• Insight into makes the university and dental school unique
• Information on The Course at each Dental School and what you will study
• Entry requirements (including minimum requirements of GSCEs, A-levels, work experience and what to include in the personal statement)
• UKCAT/BMAT requirements
• Interview techniques and questions for each university
Interview Questions, Answers and the Theory behind them: £499
This is undoubtedly the most valuable section of services that we offer; you are given exclusive and complete access to the entire library of hundreds of past, and most importantly, CURRENT interview questions.
Each question is thoroughly discussed, the background content and knowledge examined, and then model answers provided for applicants. It is critical that you have a firm understanding of different aspects of dentistry in order you answer your questions correctly without sounding like a rehearsed answer. Dental school are searching for students who understand dental theory and will probe you if you only have a pre-rehearsed answer with no knowledge.
Research has shown that less than 15% of all applicants to Dentistry are invited to an interview, and following this, only 5% of all applicants are actually offered a place at Dental School. However, 98% of candidates who are able to perform at the interview process, answer all questions to an excellent standard and therefore impress the Admissions Team to successfully receive an offer, subsequently meet all following requirements to successfully secure a place at their chosen Dental School.
You will learn from the UK’s most comprehensive source at Become A Dentist, where you will hone your knowledge, understand how to perfect your interview answers and also investigate model answers for the following topics:
- The Most Common Interview Questions (including “why dentistry?” and “why this dental school?” and “dentistry vs medicine”)
- The Red Flags to avoid at interview
- Manual Dexterity: you will develop a true understanding of what skills you need to demonstrate before and during the interview
- Communication Skills: you will learn the specific skills you need, how to implement them, and why they are important
- Empathy: you will learn the value and importance of empathy, and how to demonstrate this in your interview
- Sympathy: and how it is different to empathy
- Rapport Building and its importance in practice
- Teamwork, Leadership, Time Management & Dealing with Stress
- Assertiveness and its application in the clinical setting
- Ethics, morals and decision-making
- The GDC, the CQC and the NHS
- Consent: different forms of consent, the Case Law behind consent, elements of ethically-valid consent, and the process of consent in dentistry
- The Moral Background of the Professional Duty of Good Dental Care
- Case Law and the application to dentistry today
- Autonomy and its applications in dentistry
- Confidentiality in dentistry
- Patient Anxiety and its management
- The Dental Team and Career Paths in Dentistry
- And Many Many More Topics!
The Full Comprehensive Package: £695
Become A Dentist© has successfully managed to secure the following amazing package for a limited number of applicants:
- FULL UNLIMITED Personal Statement Writing Service (worth £299)
- The Complete UCAT Guide, including practice questions, the answers and their explanations (worth £349)
- Full Personalised Guidance on all 16 UK Dental Universities (worth £199)
- Full Exclusive Access to ALL Interview Questions (worth £499)
- Complete access to our Private Forum and Blogs (worth £75)
THIS EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE, NORMALLY WORTH £1421.00.
IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR JUST £695.
THIS REPRESENTS A SAVING OF OVER £700.00!
In addition, the comprehensive package will give you 24/7 access to our team via WhatsApp throughout your membership.
The Ultimate Package (including 10 hours of 1-to-1 private tutoring)
The Ultimate Package includes EVERYTHING that we offer at Become A Dentist – INCLUDING 10 hours of 1-on-1 private tutoring!
- 10 hours of Private Tutoring – free for you to use however you wish, on your UCAT, personal statement, BMAT, university choices or mock Interview practice with your assigned Admissions Specialist.
- UNLIMITED Personal Statement Writing Service (worth £249)
- Complete UCAT Guide Service, including practice questions, the answers and their explanations run by Junior Doctors who scored in the top decile (worth £179)
- The Complete BMAT Guide (for those applying to University of Leeds), including practice questions, the answers and their explanations (worth £349)
- Full Personalised Guidance on all UK Dental Universities (worth £299)
- Ultimate 200+ Question Interview Guide – updated for 2020/21 (worth £499)
- Complete access to our Private Forum and Blogs (worth £75)
- 24/7 Access via Whatsapp to a BecomeADentist Admissions Specialist throughout the year (priceless).
THIS EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE IS NORMALLY WORTH £2495
OUR SPECIAL PROMOTION IS JUST £995– THIS REPRESENTS A SAVING OF £1500!
In addition, the comprehensive package will give you 24/7 access to our team via WhatsApp throughout your membership – contact us today to find out more – 0203 633 9454.