Dental Universities Guide:
This section provides critical information about each university that offers a place for Dentistry in the UK. Each university and its respective city has crucial factors that you should consider prior to application, and our Dental Universities Guide offers the most exclusive content regarding each Dental School, including even the specific interview techniques AND QUESTIONS each University uses!
This section offers invaluable knowledge on the following categories for each university:
• Important facts, information and guidance about the university and city
• Insight into makes the university and dental school unique
• Information on The Course at each Dental School and what you will study
• Entry requirements (including minimum requirements of GSCEs, A-levels, work experience and what to include in the personal statement)
• UCAT and BMAT requirements
• Interview techniques and questions for each university
This information will form the basis of your 4 Dental University choices – your Admissions Specialist will take the time to analyse your grades, background and Personal Statement. Combined with the crucial information above, your Admissions Specialist will be able to advice which Dental Schools you have the best chance of getting into!
Each University also has specific interview styles that they prefer, and often stick to similar (if not identical) questions to previous years. Your Admissions Specialist will guide you on the interview style for each Dental School that you have applied to. You will then use this information in combination with our Interview Questions and Model Answers to prepare accordingly for your interview. This gives you the greatest chance of success at getting into Dental School to study Dentistry!